Hello shining soul-hearts,
SO in love with this moment. Thank you for being here. I am so thankful for you. This episode was recorded live at my Saturday morning Gentle Class at Love Hive Yoga in Portland, Oregon. It’s all about compassion.
- Portland yogin, please join me for Meditation Foundations at Yoga Refuge. 5-weeks of powerful practices intended to inspire the habit of practice. So looking forward to it. Class begins Saturday, October 31, 1-2pm. More information and sign up here.
- Stretch & Sketch. The intersection of yin yoga & figure drawing. Next session is on Friday, November 6 from 8-9:30pm at Yoga Refuge. $8 drop-in.
- We are swimming in the subtle on Sunday, November 8 at Love Hive Yoga. Melina Donalson and I are co-creating a Subtle Body Anatomy Workshop. Join us. More information here.
- Clarity: The At-Home Retreat is available for purchase and download. This powerful online experience is designed to help you sink into a practice of creativity, yoga, meditation and rest– on your own time and at your own pace. Join us for Clarity.
- COMING so SOON: Just Breathe. A complete Pranayama kit. Video talks, audio lessons, writings and a practice workbook. Interested? YAY. I’ll send details to newsletter subscribers FIRST (plus some fun extras!).
Keep in touch. Stay close. I love you, and I love hearing from you.
- email: email@example.com
- voicemail: speakpipe
- twitter: @kellysunrose
- instagram: @kelly_sunrose
- facebook: Kelly Sunrose Yoga
If you enjoy this podcast, please consider making a one-time or recurring donation (scroll down for all of the options:sweet-heart, soul-heart, beloved & moon of my life) to help pay the bills (web-hosting, audio-hosting, recording equipment, etc.). I am grateful for your contributions. They allow me to continue to do the work I love here for the people I love (you). Supporters receive extra goodies every month. xo
You can listen right here by pressing play. You can download this class to your favorite device here. You can listen in any podcast application by searching for “samadhi rush”. Subscribing makes this super-easy.
LOVE LOVE you. THANK you for being here.
Point & flex feet
Circle the feet
Constructive Rest Pose
Reach & Settle
Reach & Upright Cactus Arms
Hug Self- Reach – Cactus Arms
Dynamic Bridge, leading from the heart
Windshield Wiper Legs
Slide up—- SURPRISE!
Dandasana –> Baddakonasana
Bharadvajasana –> Navasana
Vajrasana–>Stand on Knees –> Blooming Cactus
Lengthening leg lifts, then finger & arm lifts
Tip-toeing toward salabhasana
TV-Watching with psoas release
Impressing the Heart